- This event has passed.
2017 National Sexual Health Conference
July 6, 2017 - July 8, 2017
Register now for the 2017 National Sexual Health Conference!
The 2017 National Sexual Health Conference aims to create opportunities to share information, efforts and best practices around sexual health across the lifespan by bridging the varied disciplines of education, advocacy, and clinical care, among others.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Social Determinants of Sexual Health
- Clinical Care for the Promotion of Sexual Health
- LGBTQ Health
- Reproductive Health
- STD/HIV Prevention and Treatment
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education
- Sexuality, Emotions, and Mental Health
- Sexual Health across the Stages of Life and Psychosocial Development
Potential attendees include:
- Providers in care related to HIV, STDs, reproductive health, hepatitis, disease prevention, and health promotion
- Primary and public health care providers
- Clinical prescribers: physicians, advance practice nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists
- Nurses, social workers, counselors
- Mental health and substance use care providers
- Outreach workers, case managers, patient navigators
- Researchers exploring epidemiology, community, psychosocial, and physical aspects of sexual health
- Health and Health Policy Advocates